Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Am Allergic If You Please

I am allergic to cats. The only thing worse than one cat is two cats. Are three cats worse than two cats? Don't be an idiot: nothing is worse than one cat.

Except two cats.

Evil Cats Throughout History: I have battled Godzilla and Rodan. I've crossed steel with one Conan, three Furies, two Saurons, and nine Terls from Battlefield Earth, standing my ground without a hint of dread. By all accounts, I should be a man who fears nothing.

But when I see this, I intimately know the character of madness. This is the plunge into the abyss that fractures the mind, where Nyarlathotep, the mad faceless god, howls blindly in the darkness to the piping of two amorphous idiot flute-players.

I beg of you, for your own sake, do NOT click below.

You have been warned.

Evilest Cats Ever.

No comments: