Monday, January 7, 2008

Death Cat For Cutie

I'm allergic to cats. And plays on words involving cats.

On a separate note, my allergies flared up like those of a man allergic to cats, humbled in the face of cathood. The circumstances, you ask?

Well, I hadn't posted on this blog lately, because I hadn't been at work. Normally, I enjoy not being at the office, but this time, it was different. My sinuses had swelled up so much that my cheeks looked like they had been pumping iron. Tears splashed down them from my limpid eyeballs, like one of those lousy slides at Raging Waters (or Wild Rivers, if you can't afford the finer things).

I was allergic, that much was certain. But what was wrong? I called Hates Cats and he was experiencing the same symptoms. Then we pieced it together.

We had taken a vaCATion.

Now we're allergic to not blogging.

No comments: